Friday, July 5, 2013

Roller Coasters.

My life in the past 4 to 5 months has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride. There were highs and even more lows. I am closing the chapter on one part of my life and opening a new chapter. I am super excited for this new chapter in my life. I have no regrets, I am walking it out in happiness, and with my head held high. I have pushed myself in ways I never thought possible, I have cried more tears then I thought my body could produce, I have met more people who have inspired me like no other, I have offered amazing product to help those around me achieve their goals financially and physically. 

So despite the low's, they have brought unbelievable change and highs. To say that I am not sad would be a lie. Of course I am sad about the separation of my best friend and I. I loved him with my whole heart and gave him everything I had, just for him to walk away and say, I think your pretty, you're fun but I don't want a life with you anymore. There will always be a small part of me that loves him and misses him. 

But here is to new beginnings. New goals, new dreams.
Stepping out of the old and into the new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and show me some love.