Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to school, serious business.

Last night I had a serious talk about attitude adjustments with my soon to be 7 year old. WOW, seriously though my oldest is 7, where has the time gone. We decided that he would get 3 strikes daily, and if he can have a clean slate for 30 days, then he will get rewarded, and I am not talking about a cheap prize out of a box or a piece of candy, we are talking movies, bowling, etc. I love that little boy something fierce, but had to lay the smack down. If you use your manners then there should be no check marks on the fridge by your name. I think he got it....the true test is time...

Other things...I have decided that shopping therapy is so much cheaper then actual therapy. So I may or may not have been on a HUGE shopping kick in the past few weeks. I NEED TO STOP. I have rocked my first copycat pinterest outfit. The picture is below, it is so comfy, and Randy (my husband or something) said you are all dressed up. I make white t-shirts look good.


This picture is not me, its the one I pinned, however, the entire outfit I got from Kohl's, leggings were Lauren Conrad, LOVE that girl's clothing line. Then I wore black flats that I bought at target.

Back to school shopping will commence this weekend....I am excited to take Ry Guy shopping and getting him all ready for 1st grade! How many of you are all ready for the upcoming school year? I am going to be putting a cute little teacher survival basket together for his teacher to kick the year off (will post pictures soon.) Also why does back to school have to be ALL about the kids? What about mom and dad?
I have a few people whom are interested in losing some weight, leaning out, gaining energy. So I challenged them, if you find 10 people who want to compete with you and against you I would personally provide prizes for the competition. So who do you know? 




You can order your challenge here:
https://www.advocare.com/120225801/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=99050&id=TS&flavor=b

If you order $500 or more I will send you my favorite product free.

Let's get this thing started!!

XOXO,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and show me some love.