Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Update

Randy and I have been hanging out some. We enjoy each other's company. 
He actually surprised me and picked me up and went to a BBQ with me where he knew no one. That almost NEVER happens. He also picked me a flower, which was sweet, I am a sucker for that crap, and we had fun hanging with some champion families.
Love this group of people. 
(You want to raise a champion family? Shoot me an email at nhealyhoyt@gmail.com.)

It was fun to see him running around laughing and playing with the kids. Friday night was a blast as well, I hung out with one of my closest friends Stephanie and her husband, we went to dinner then afterwards we all went to the arcade loaded up $5 on our Big Al's card and had a contest to see who could win the most tickets. I was doing pretty well until Ryan decided to go play some piano game and hit the jackpot and won about 700ish tickets. Yea you think its fun to win the jackpot until you realize you have to stand there for 10 mins waiting for all your tickets to come out of the machine. 

Sunday was FOOTBALL!! I love the fall, I love the weather, the smells, pumpkin, sweaters, cute boots, and football, relaxing inside with fun people and good eats. I also like destroying my friends in fantasy football. Boom Baby!! My team raked up 144 points against my opponent who so kindly made me the best dinner I think I have ever had. Sauteed kale and tomatoes with chicken...yes please! I can say without hesitation that I am in love and want to eat sauteed kale every meal (Yes folks, it was that good). 


Also my love without making a big deal or arguing with me brought my son's backpack over to my place and when he got there I was sitting on the couch watching football and he so sweetly bent over the top of my chair rubbed my arms and kissed my forehead. Can every moment be like that pretty please? Although my life is not ideal right now, even though there are struggles I can't fix, I will take the small moments that melt my heart and feed my soul.


1 John 4:18

Remember friends, if you have love in your heart, let it show.

One more thing, today starts off the beginning to my birthday week! YAY!! Any takers whom want to brave boot-camp with me to kick off this sweet time in my life? See you at 6:30 tonight!

XOXO,

Nicole

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and show me some love.